Welcome back to Business Growth Hacks, the podcast covering all things marketing and the hacks you can apply to grow your business. In today's high volume market, 84% of consumers value recommendations from friends and family above formal advertising. Join your hosts, Andrew Brockenbush and John Fritzsching, as we dive into Brand Advocacy and what it should mean for your business.
Brand advocacy is a model in business that is geared towards turning loyal customers and employees into walking billboards. By empowering the right people with materials to tell your brands story can multiply your reach. It is also a major factor in the overall customer experience. Don’t miss out on this information-packed episode!
Key Points From This Episode:
• Best Companies to work for
• People Value opinions of friends and family over ads
• Social media has become a huge dynamic in advertising
• Digital marketing increases ad campaign tech but adding brand advocacy multiplies it
• Keep it simple because it is!
• The goal is to identify those who identify with your brand and want your business to succeed.
• A brand is what makes your business different from other businesses in the industry.
• Focus on consumers who already promote your business.
• Employees become advocates when they are vested in the business’s success beyond their paycheck.
• Be on the lookout for the ones that promote your business without being asked.
• Don't discount the benefits of industry partners.
Links Mentioned in Today's Episode: